A place for help, advice, and ideas

Friday, May 21, 2010

Dress Inspiration

While browsing for a future post, I came across this in an old email from one of my closest friends who was also planning her wedding with us. While very different than what I chose on our big day, I can't help but continued to be inspired by this Vera Wang number. I even sent it to my sister and told her to bookmark it for her future, as I think it was made specifically for her to wear.

Which led me to think just how much our choice in gowns inevitably exudes our personality. Don't get me wrong, I fell in love with all different types of gowns and loved the way they looked for different reasons, but in the end I chose one that in hindsight, really exemplified my personality without me even knowing it.

More on dresses to come......I can never get enough of all the fashion involved in the big day.

In the meantime, how did you make that final decision? If you haven't yet, what barriers are standing in your way ?

Photography Credit -Grace Ormande Wedding Style Magazine, Vera Wang Gown

No comments:

Post a Comment