A place for help, advice, and ideas

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happiness is in the details

Have I mentioned I love details. Shoe shots, invitation suites, ring dishes, and funky socks make me swooooon. Seriously, it's not normal how excited I get about little details. Here are some of my favorite shots



this image is from a wedding featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs by photographer Susan Stripling. I love the beauty in the simple flower shot and the handwriting on the name tag. It's so simply beautiful, it's the small details that I am so glad my photgrapher shot at my own wedding.




This perfect shot was also featured on EAD (can you tell she's a favorite of mine) and it was captured by photographer Jill Thomas. I love monograms and they were featured throughout my wedding. I think they are such a simple way to personalize the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment